Guerciotti GLX bicycle 61 CM 1985
- Calculated at Checkout
Bicycle is available for local pickup (Edina, Mn)
Guerciotti GLX – 61 CM 1985 1985
Guerciotti GLX, classic Italian racer in great condition for sale.
For a city criterium or a country road race, this bicycle delivers speed, response and durability in the Guerciotti tradition.
This bicycle was added to my collection in 2011 and it had some Campagnolo parts replaced with Shimano. As per my research, these frames were imported into the United States by a company called Ten Speed Drive and I believe this is GLX model as per catalogs available on the internet. The initial owner was a lady, who bought in 1985 and kept this bicycle in a closet for many-many years. As per her story, she replaced campy parts when the bike was purchased, as it was recommended by bike shop owner for reducing the price.
I had to find original parts to restore this bicycle. The frame had some scratches, currently covered with touch up paint.
This bike also comes with Silca frame pump and Cinelli Bottle. I am also including new Rustines Brake Lever Hoods. The bike has Campy hoods installed, which I bough as NOS, but they don’t look as fresh due to the rubber's age.
Please feel free to ask any questions or request additional photos.
Things I have done:
Frame – treated with frame saver.
Frame – top tube bottom wrapped with plastic, toprotect while transported on a car.
Wheels, new build by reputable wheel builder, Ergott Wheels
- Hubs - NOS Super Record, 36 spokes
- Rims - Pacenti 6061 Alloy – ERO611 622x18
- Tires - Continental Gatorskin
- Tubes Continental
· Chain – Connex Wipperman 6 speed - lightweight
· Derailleur rear- NOS Campagnolo Super Record
· Derailleur front – NOS Campagnolo Super Record · Freewheel – NOS Regina Extra Syncro 14-28
· Campagnolo Inner Gear Cable
· Campagnolo Inner Brake Cable
· Brake pads – Koolstop Campi Replacement Pad
· Saddle - San Marco Rolls
· Bar Tape – Cinelli Leather
· Pedals – new Velo-Orange straps and toe clips covers
· Stem – Cinelli 120 mm
Original Parts and specs
· Component group: Campagnolo Supper Record
· Tubing - Columbus SLX · Fork – Chrome
· Frame Size - 61 CM · Top Tube - 57 cm
· Chainstay - 41.5 cm
· Brakes – Campagnolo
· Pedals: Gippiemme(Italy)
· Shifters: Modolo-Carbon fiber